Facebook is one of the helpful ways to stay connected with your friends, relatives and colleagues. In case you have concluded that you never again need to access Facebook account, at that point you can without much of a stretch delete or deactivate your FB account. When you deactivate your Facebook account nobody will able to make an association with you, to check your profile or notices. You can reactivate it after some time when you need. Multiple Facebook users don’t know How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently? If you one of them, then don’t be panic or freeze. Here, we are giving you the info for deletion of your FB account through Facebook Phone Number service. You simply need to follow these below steps.
Some Easy Steps to Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently:
- At first, you have to sign into your FB account by entering your Facebook email id and password.
- Once the account login, take the mouse cursor to the bolt symbol facing descending situated in the upper right corner of the page and just tap on it.
- After that, a drop-down menu will show up, where you have to choose the Settings alternative.
- Now, another page will show up, here you have to pick General section from the left board of the screen.
- Then tap on the Download a copy of your Facebook info option given in the bottom to keep the backup of all the info or data stored on your FB account.
- After installing or downloading the copy of your Facebook data, you have to go to the assistance page by tapping on the ‘Help’ choice situated at the base of the page of the Facebook.
- A new window will show up, where you have to open the Managing with Your Account tab.
- Then, a drop down menu will show up, simply pick Deleting your account option.
- After this, another page will be shown where you have to pick ‘How do I permanently delete account?’ link.
- After tapping the link, a tab will be stretched out where you have to tap on the let us know alternative.
- A new page will be shown where you have to choose Delete my Account.
- Then, a dialogue box will show up where you have to enter the password and the given CAPTCHA code.
- After entering the required info, just clic on the OK button to confirm the account deletion process.
This above steps will help you to delete your Facebook account permanently. For more info, you can visit the Facebook help department or give a call on our toll free Facebook Contact Number for instant help and support.
Third party Facebook customer service intended to help you round the clock. You need not to pay money for the phone calls with the exception of the support services. Therefore, without thinking much for cost, you can freely talk with experts and land at the best outcomes. For obtaining services from different sources, you may have paid intensely in the telephone calls, however here at our Facebook helpline, pay zero penny and get complete solutions.